1. Is there an orthodontic problem, and if so, what is it?
2. What must be done to correct the problem?
3. What are some different treatment options available and what are the pros and cons of each?
4. How long will the treatment take to complete?
5. How much will the treatment cost and what financing options are available?
- Early or late loss of individual baby teeth
- Difficulty chewing or biting into food
- Crowded, poorly positioned or blocked out teeth
- Frequently biting the cheeks, lips or the roof of the mouth
- Teeth that do not meet at all
- Finger-sucking or thumb-sucking habits
- Jaws and teeth that are out of proportion to the face